Article 1 Consent to collection of personal information
<Company or site name> ('URL', hereinafter referred to as 'site') prepares a procedure for customers to click the "I agree" button for the membership terms and conditions, personal information collection and use when registering as a site member, By clicking the “I Agree” button, you agree to the collection and use of personal information.
Article 2 Collection items and purpose of use of personal information
"Personal information" is information about a living individual, and information that can identify the individual with the name and resident registration number included in the information (even if the information alone cannot identify a specific individual, it can be easily combined with other information to identify what you can do).
The purpose of the site collecting and using customers' personal information is as follows.
General member information
- Collection period: upon registration
- Required collection items: ID, password, email, name *Requires modification*
- Optional collection items: Profile image, date of birth, phone number, address *Requires correction*
- Purpose of use: subscription, consultation when using the service, delivery of notices
- Retention period: Deleted immediately upon withdrawal from membership, and stored for 5 years if purchasing member
Order information (including members and non-members)
- Collection period: when ordering
- Required collection items: orderer information (name, address, phone number, email), recipient information (name, address, phone number), payment approval information
- Optional collection items: Delivery message
- Purpose of use: Payment and delivery of ordered products
- Retention period: 5 years
Article 3 Collection of personal information by cookies
The site uses 'cookies' to store and find information about customers from time to time. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer browser (such as Internet Explorer).
- Provide differentiated information according to individual interests
- Analyze access frequency or visit time, identify users' tastes and interests, and use them as a measure of target marketing and service improvement
-Provide personalized shopping service by tracking information on purchased items and items you are interested in
② Operation and rejection of cookies
Cookies are stored on the hard disk of the user's computer and identify the user's computer but do not personally identify the user.
In addition, the customer can allow/reject all cookies by setting in the web browser, or check each time a cookie is saved.
However, if you refuse to store cookies, you may not be able to use some services that require login.
③ How to reject cookie setting
go. For Internet Explorer
Tools menu at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Privacy tab > Custom Settings
me. For Chrome
Select the menu icon in the upper right corner of your web browser > Settings > Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen > Content settings button in the Privacy section > Set directly in the Cookies section
Article 4 Retention and use period and destruction of personal information
① Customer's personal information will be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use, such as membership withdrawal, is achieved, or when there is a request to withdraw consent.
However, if it is necessary to retain it for a certain period of time for reasons such as confirmation of transaction-related rights and obligations as follows in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws such as 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」, it is retained for that period.
go. Article 6 of 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」
- Records regarding withdrawal of contract or subscription: 5 years
- Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years
me. 「Communication Secret Protection Act」 Article 15-2
- Records of visits (logs): 1 year
All. Other related laws, etc.
② The method of destroying personal information on the site is as follows.
go. destruction procedure
- The information entered for membership registration, etc. is transferred to a separate DB (separate filing cabinet in the case of paper) after the purpose is achieved, stored for a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws, and then destroyed.
- This personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than being retained unless it is required by law.
me. Destruction method
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
- Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
③ In accordance with Article 29, Paragraph 2 of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, the site notifies dormant members (members who have not used the service for the last 12 months) about loss of membership, and Membership may be forfeited if there is no response within the time limit set by .
In this case, the personal information of the dormant member is stored and managed separately from the personal information of other members, and the separately stored personal information is destroyed after the statutory retention period has elapsed. Among the personal information that has not been destroyed, if there is a request from the user, the customer information will be provided again when the service is resumed.
Article 5 Provision to third parties
① The site does not use the customer's personal information beyond the scope notified in "Article 1 Collection items and purpose of use of personal information" or provide it to others, other companies, or institutions.
② The following are exceptions.
go. When there is a request from the relevant agency for the purpose of investigation in accordance with the relevant laws
me. When providing to advertisers, partners, or research organizations in a form that cannot identify specific individuals for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
All. When there is a request in accordance with the procedures stipulated in other relevant laws
Even when personal information is provided in accordance with the above, we will do our best not to provide information indiscriminately against the original purpose of collection and use.
Article 6 Consignment of handling of personal information
In order to provide better services and provide customer convenience, the site entrusts the handling of personal information to an external professional company as follows for smooth operation.
- Delivery of ordered products: OO courier *Requires modification*
- Establishment and maintenance of computerized system: Hosting company *Modification required*
- Delivery tracking system service: Goodsflow Inc.
- Payment and Escrow Service: PG Company *Modification Required*
- Identity verification, i-PIN service: DreamSecurity Inc.
※ The information shared with the trustee is limited to the minimum information necessary to achieve the purpose. In addition, personal information is selectively provided to the relevant company according to the customer's service request.
※ The list of consigned companies may change depending on the service change and contract period, and any change will be notified in advance through the notice. Short-term events will be announced individually upon participation.
Article 7 Reading and correction of personal information
① Customers can view or correct their registered personal information at any time. You can directly view or correct personal information by clicking 『Change Member Information』, and if you request to view or correct personal information in writing, by phone or e-mail, the person in charge of personal information protection or person in charge will take action immediately.
② If a customer requests correction of an error in personal information, the site will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
③ If incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of the correction process immediately and take measures to correct it.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent to collection, use and provision of personal information
① You can withdraw your consent at any time in relation to the collection, use, and provision of personal information through membership registration, etc. You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information immediately by clicking “Withdraw membership” in 『Member Information』 on the first screen of the website to withdraw consent. mail), etc., the site will immediately take the necessary measures to cancel the membership. If there are measures such as withdrawing consent and destroying personal information, we will notify you without delay.
② The site takes necessary measures to make withdrawal of consent (withdrawal of membership) to the collection of personal information easier than the method of collecting personal information.
Article 9 Measures to secure the safety of personal information
In accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the site takes the following technical/administrative and physical measures necessary to secure safety.
1. Encryption of personal information
The user's personal information is stored and managed with an encrypted password, so only the user can know it. For important data, a separate security function is used, such as encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
2. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
In order to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses, the site installs a security program, periodically updates and inspects it, installs a system in an area where access is controlled from the outside, and technically/physically monitors and blocks it.
Article 10 Protection of personal information of children under the age of 14
The site considers that it is also important to protect children's personal information in an online environment, and the site does not accept members under the age of 14 who require the consent of a legal representative. If a child under the age of 14 joins the site or provides personal information due to identity theft or abuse of the system, the legal representative can exercise all rights.
Article 11 Person in charge of personal information protection
The person in charge of personal information protection is designated as follows to take full responsibility for the handling of personal information on the site, and to handle user complaints and damage relief related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
- Name: *Requires revision*
- Position: *Revision required*
- Position: *Requires revision*
- Contact: *Modification required*